Where can I discharge/recycle E-waste?

Household E-waste can only be collected by registered or authorized collectors, that have fulfilled the requirements and criteria set by the DOE and other relevant authorities. There is possibly wide range of collectors, include:

Local Authorities
Concessionaire Companies
Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO)
Charity Organizations
Retailers / dealers
Private collectors
Authorized ad-hoc campaigns (such as schools, universities, institutions, community etc.)

Contact Us

Hazardous Substances Division,
Department of Environment,
Ministry of Environment and Water,
Level 2, Podium 3, Wisma Sumber Asli,
No.25, Persiaran Perdana, Precint 4,
62574 Putrajaya, Malaysia.

Complaint Line

Complaint Line: 03-8889 1972
Hotline: 1-800-88-2727
General Line: +603-8871 2000/2200
Fax: +603-8888 9987 /+603-8888 6120
Email: ewaste_hh@doe.gov.my

Visitor Counter

Visits: 365
Today: 2
Total: 827876

Like Our Page